Culinary star, mom of two, and wife to NBA’s Stephen Curry, Ayesha Curry has literally been in the kitchen cooking up some things. Her line of highly anticipated cookware will finally be available for purchase this weekend and she shared a sneak peek of some of the bakeware from the line on her Instagram story on Wednesday.
The lifestyle cookware and housewares collection is a partnership with Meyer Corporation and follows her collaboration with Cheeky® and “No Kid Hungry” for a line of children’s tableware, under the Cheeky® Kids brand, released in May.
The line offers two 12-piece porcelain enamel cookware sets, an 11-piece hard-anodized cooper set, along with stainless steel cookware, cast iron, bakeware, stoneware, cutlery and more.
She’s also continuing her partnership and advocacy with “No Kid Hungry”, a campaign from the national nonprofit Share Our Strength, by donating a portion of the cookware sales to the anti-hunger organization.
The collection will be available October 1st at Target and JC Penney stores nationwide.
Did you know?
- She recently joined Issa Rae as the latest addition to the CoverGirl family
- She’s collaborating with award-winning chef Michael Mina to open her first restaurant, International Smoke in San Francisco. The partnership came after she tested out the idea of a temporary restaurant at the Mina Group’s “Mina Test Kitchen” last year
- Ayesha is a contributing columnist for Women’s Day magazine
- Her cookbook “The Seasoned Life” is a New York Times Best Seller
- She’s also the owner of HomeMade, a meal prep kit delivery service that delivers boxes “filled with Ayesha’s favorite ingredients and recipes”
- She hosts her own show “Ayesha’s Home Kitchen,” on The Food Network Sundays @ 12:30pm
Check out the clips below!
P.S. Women’s Day is giving shoppers a chance to win a 12-piece porcelain cookware set in Sienna Red. The sweepstakes started on September 19th and runs until November 19th. Enter here to win!
Images & Video Credit: @AyeshaCurry